Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
The normal operation of the fiber laser cutting machine is inseparable from the help of auxiliary gas. The auxiliary gas can be air, oxygen or nitrogen. The composition of the gas path is divided into two parts:
1. The fiber laser cutting machine supplies the divided gas at the time of division, and has the functions of assisting melting and blowing off the slag. Clean and dry compressed air, high purity oxygen and high purity nitrogen.
2. Supply fiber laser cutting machine body gas to clamp the cylinder and dust removal of the workbench. All are clean, dry compressed air.
The fiber laser cutting machine cuts the gas into three kinds of gases: compressed air, oxygen and nitrogen, and these three gases can be selected according to different requirements.
(1) Compressed air is mainly used to divide the thin plate and reduce the cost.
(2) The oxygen in the fiber laser cutting machine is mainly used to cut ordinary carbon steel.
(3) Fiber laser cutting machine Nitrogen is mainly used to cut stainless steel (stainless acid resistant steel) and alloy steel (alloy steel).
Different split gases are selected for different materials. In addition, the pressure sensor is installed in the cutting gas system of the fiber laser cutting machine to ensure that the machine can stop working in time when the gas pressure is insufficient, and the scrapping of the cutting parts is avoided. The air pressure threshold can be adjusted by the upper pressure screw of the pressure sensor, and the compressed air and oxygen for cutting can also be adjusted by the program control proportional valve.