* Dot-matrix carving lattice carving is similar to high-resolution dot-matrix printing. The laser head swings around each time, carving out a line composed of a series of points, and then the laser head moving up and down to carve out many lines, and finally constitute the entire version of the image or text. Scanned graphics, text and vectorization can be carved using dot matrix.
* Vector cutting is different from dot-matrix engraving, vector cutting is on the contour line of the text. We usually use this mode in wood, acrylic, paper and other materials to penetrate cutting, but also on a variety of material surface marking operation.
* Engraving speed: Engraving speed refers to the speed of the laser head moving, usually with IPs (in./sec), high speed brings high productivity. Speed is also used to control the depth of the cutting, and for a particular laser intensity, the slower the speed, the greater the depth of cutting or engraving. You can use the Engraving machine panel to adjust the speed, you can also use the computer's operating software to adjust the speed. Within 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%. Motor Advanced motion control system can make you at high speed engraving, still get super fine carving quality.
* Engraving strength: Engraving strength refers to the intensity of laser on the surface of the material. For a particular engraving speed, the greater the intensity, the greater the depth of cutting or carving. You can use the Engraving machine panel to adjust the strength, you can also use the computer's operating software to adjust the strength. Within 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%. The greater the intensity, the smaller the speed. The deeper the depth of the cut.
* Spot size: Laser beam spot size can be adjusted with different focal length lens. The lens of the spot is used for high-resolution engraving. Large-spot lenses are used for lower-resolution engraving, but for vector cutting, it is the best choice.